dermafrac & microneedling
AT ASPIRE MEDICAL SPA
DermaFrac, also known as micro-needling or micro-channeling, is one of the newest technologies in skincare. Aspire Medical Spa is VERY excited to be offering this cutting edge treatment. We start the treatment with a light microdermabrasion to slough off dead skin cells which gives our skin a fresh, bright look, then, using our DermaFrac, thousands of micro-channels are created on the surface of the skin, which allows skin-type specific topical products to be infused into the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin. Why is this so effective? The needles are able to reach a deeper layer of tissue where major change is able to take place. Reaching this deeper level of tissue, we find amazing results in minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, reducing photo-damage and hyperpigmentation, diminishing scar tissue (acne or other), and adding moisture to dry and dehydrated skin. We finish this treatment with Red LED Light Therapy to sooth the skin and speed up the healing process. Expect to feel minimal discomfort and no downtime after your treatment, too! For optimal results, we recommend getting one treatment per week for six weeks.
DermaFrac™ can infuse:
- Anti-aging peptides to stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Skin lighteners used to reduce melisma, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage
- Hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump the skin
- Acne treatments to reduce oil and congestion in the skin
- Tighter, more firm skin. The needles create mico-wounds on the skin which triggers the body’s natural healing response. This means our skin naturally starts to plump due to our body producing collagen and elastin.
Price: Single $175, Package of 3 $495 (165 each), Package of 6 $900 ($150 each)